With the spirit of Christmas still lingering, Halliday Lighting are pleased to launch a Week of Giving from 4 to 8 January. Throughout the week there will be a range of prizes and offers available to win, with something new posted each day.
As we start 2021, we acknowledge that last year was a challenge for many people, organisations and communities. Not least for grassroots sports clubs and their members and participants who were, and continue to be, affected by lockdowns and other restrictions.
At Halliday Lighting, we want to help kick off the new year in a positive way by giving back to the sports community that we work so closely with and have done for over 60 years. Our Week of Giving is aimed at community sports clubs, schools, colleges, universities and leisure facilities.
Across the Halliday Lighting Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, a new offer will be released each day from Monday to Friday. We therefore recommend that you follow our accounts and turn on notifications for our posts to ensure that you do not miss out throughout the week. The Week of Giving offers include free and discounted floodlighting services as well as other sports-focused prizes.
Entries must be submitted through the online form. Entrants can enter to win a prize on one day, some days or all 5 days – the form will be updated each day to include the new prize for that day.
Entries close at 23.00 on Sunday 10 January 2021. Winners will be drawn at random from the entries received and then contacted directly by email on 14-15 January.
Please ensure you have carefully read the terms and conditions on this page before submitting an entry.
- 3x Free lux level check (max. 1 per facility)
Is your annual light check due? Or do you need to check that your floodlight levels are correct for your sport? Enter now to be in with a chance of winning one of three free lighting level checks.
- 3x Sponsorship of a sports club / team / playing shirts (up to a value of £300 each)
Could your club or team benefit from an additional corporate sponsor? Would your players appreciate some new shirts? Enter now to be in with a chance to win one of three £300 sponsorships.
- 2x Two free lamps and ignitors (when supplied and fitted as part of a booked annual service)
Does your pitch lighting have bulbs that need replacing? Is your annual service due? Enter for Wednesday’s offer to win 2x free lamps and ignitors to be fitted by our team when they carry out the servicing for your floodlights. Book your service by filling in the contact form here.
- 2x Sports equipment pack
Each pack includes: 20x water bottles, 20x training bibs (adult or junior size), set of cones, 5x rugby or football training balls (or 10x hockey balls).
If you fancy some new kit for your club or team to get you back into training once you’re able to return then head to our form and send us your entry.
- 1x Free annual service
Do your floodlights need their annual service? Could your club or school benefit from a cost-saving this year? A free annual service might be just what you need.
General Terms & Conditions
- Applicants can enter for one, some or all of the 5 giveaways.
- Applicants for the service prizes must have the authority to allow this work to take place at the specified facility
- Mainland UK entrants only (inc. N. Ireland)
- All entries must be received by 23.00 on Sunday 10 January
- Entries for each prize will be assigned a number in the order that they are received and winning numbers will be chosen using the random number generator on Random.org
- Winners will be contacted directly by email on 14-15 January
- Services prices must be booked by 31 March 2021 and can be redeemed up until 30 June 2021
- For service prizes, expenses may be applicable for facilities located over 100 miles from one of our regional offices. If applicable, a quotation will be provided to the relevant prize winner by the end of January
- For Wednesday’s offer, an annual service will need to be booked with Halliday Lighting and the free lamps and ignitors will be supplied and fitted as part of this booking
- For sponsorship prizes, the duration of a sponsorship will be for a minimum of 1 year at a maximum value of £300
- For Friday’s offer, the free service does not include replacement parts
Subscribe to Support Hub...
to receive an email notification when new articles are published