What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, you can contact us via our online contact forms. From these, we collect the information that you fill out, which may include your name, company name, e-mail, country, your enquiry/message, and any other information you decide to provide.
You can also contact us via email or by using the contact details listed on various pages of our website. If you contact us, we will collect your name, company name and phone number, as well as any other information you provide for us to be able to assist you further or communicate with you again.
If you subscribe to our marketing communications, we will collect the information you provide us with, which may include your e-mail address, the topics for which you wish to receive updates or further information on and any other personal or business information you provide to us. There is always an option to unsubscribe from communications from us by following the instructions set out in our emails to you.
If you are one of our customers, suppliers or prospects, we may process limited personal data in the course of our business relations with you. Such data may include your name, job title, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, order details, and if applicable, credit information including registrations and credit limits.
for more information.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- In relation to enquiries, orders, comments or complaints made by you.
- For conducting business with you and for our legitimate interest of communicating with you about our products and services.
- If you are one of our customers, suppliers or prospects, we use your information to establish and fulfil our contract with you. This may include verifying your identity, communicating with you and arranging the provision of products and services. We may also use your information for our legitimate interest of documenting and managing our internal administration.
- For market research in pursuance of our legitimate interests of improving our products and services and being able to offer tailored products and services to our customers and prospects.
- To send you information on our products and services, special offers or other information based on the interests that you have indicated to us.
- If necessary, to comply with applicable laws and for our legitimate purpose of protecting our legal rights, for example, in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and/or investigative purposes. This may include sharing your data with third parties, such as government authorities or law enforcement officials.
When do we share your personal information with third parties?
If necessary to perform a service you request from us, to execute an order you have placed or to follow-up on your enquiries, we may share your information with third party service providers, for example email and hosting providers such as Fifteen, IT suppliers such as IT Centric and Archdesk and delivery services such as TNT and DHL. Third party service providers will process your information on behalf of Halliday Lighting for the purposes above. When we share your data with these parties, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are taken to protect your information.
How long do we store your data?
We retain information about you only for as long as needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
For example, if you are a customer or supplier of Halliday Lighting, we will keep your information for the duration of the contractual relationship you or your company has with us and after the end of that relationship for as long as necessary to perform the purposes set out above or to comply with legal obligations such as tax obligations. Information we collect as a result of you subscribing to our marketing communications will be stored until you decide to withdraw your subscription.
How do we protect your data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place technical and organisational measures to safeguard and secure the information we process from you.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to ask Halliday Lighting for an overview of the information we have about you and also to correct or delete certain data, restrict processing of your data, or to ask Halliday Lighting to transfer some of this information to other organisations. You can also object to some processing of your information and, where Halliday Lighting has asked for your consent to process your information, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications for us, you can also do so by at any time using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of such e-mails.
In the event you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to contact your local data protection authority. We hope this will not be necessary and would like to assure you we will do our best to resolve any dissatisfaction you may have.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those linked sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.